Boards in LKFT
The HiKey 620 was the first board to be certified 96Boards Consumer Edition compatible, 1GB and 2GB variants are available from LeMaker. The board is based around the HiSilicon Kirin 620 SoC and also delivers high performance 3D graphics support, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth® wireless technology connectivity, all packed into a board the size of a credit card.
- CPU: ARM® CortexTM-A53 Octa-core 64-bit up to 1.2GHz (Arm v8 instruction set)
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM @ 800MHz
- Storage: 8GB eMMC on board storage MicroSD card slot
- Ethernet Port: USB2.0 expansion
- USB: 2 x USB2.0 Host 1 x USB 2.0 OTG
BeagleBoard-X15 is the top performing, mainline Linux enabled, power-users’ dream board with a core tailored for every computing task and a highspeed interface for every connectivity need.
- CPU: TI AM5728 2×1.5-GHz ARM® Cortex-A15
- RAM: 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage: 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- Ethernet Port: 2×Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 3 x USB3.0 Host 1 x USB 2.0 OTG
Juno r2Arm 64bit
The Juno Arm Development Platform is a software development platform for Armv8-A which includes the Arm Versatile Express Juno development board and an Armv8-A reference software port available through Linaro.
- CPU: Cortex® A72 and A53 MPCore™ for PCIExpress development with ARMv8-A - RAM: 8GB 1600MHz DDR - Storage: SATA - Ethernet Port: 1×10/100 Ethernet - USB: 4 x USB2.0 Host
DragonBoard™ 410cArm 64bit
The DragonBoard 410c, a product of Arrow Electronics, is the development board based on the mid-tier Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410E processor. It features advanced processing power, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® wireless technology connectivity, and GPS, all packed into a board the size of a credit card.
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-core up to 1.2 GHz per core
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR3 SDRAM @ 533MHz
- Storage: 8GB eMMC 4.51 on board storage and MicroSD card slot
- Ethernet Port: USB2.0 expansion
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0 Host 1 x USB 2.0 OTG
DragonBoard™ 845cArm 64bit
The Robotics DragonBoard™ 845c development board is based on the Qualcomm® SDA845 processor. The development board supports Linux and Robotics Operating System (ROS), while also including support for the Qualcomm® Neural Processing software development kit (SDK) for advanced on-device AI, the Qualcomm® Computer Vision Suite, the Qualcomm® Hexagon DSP SDK, and AWS RoboMaker.
- CPU: Qualcomm SDA845 embedded platform, custom 64-bit ARM v8-compliant octa-core CPU Up to 2.8 GHz,10nm LPP FinFET process technology
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x SDRAM @ 1866 MHz
- Storage: 64GB UFS 2.1 on-board storage and 1 x MicroSD card slot
- Ethernet Port: 1x GbE Ethernet
- USB: 1 x USB 2.0 Micro B (Debug only ), 1 x USB 2.0 Micro B (Debug only ), 2x USB 3.0 Type A (Host mode only)
SynQuacer™ DeveloperboxKVM ARM 64bit & KVM ARM 32bit
SynQuacer™ E-Series is a software development environment compliant with Linaro’s 96Boards open hardware specification. This has been built jointly by Socionext Inc., Linaro and GIGABYTE. It contains one “SC2A11”. “SC2A11” is a multi-core chip with 24 cores of ARM® Cortex-A53. This system is used to host 2GB and 1GB QEMU/KVM hosts running ARM on ARM.
QEMUKVM ARM 64bit & KVM ARM 32bit
All tests are also run under KVM using QEMU on all supported architectures. QEMU is nice for troubleshooting without needing local hardware, as well as providing another data set to help determine when problems are board specific or architecture specific..
x86_64 Serverx86 64bit & x86 32bit
Tests are also run in both 64bit and 32bit mode on a typical x86_64 server for the purposes of providing a baseline for comparison.